Delivering Excellence in the Design and Manufacture of Microwave Antennas
Chelton Newmarket specialises in the design and development of a wide range of antennas, including high gain, printed circuit arrays, ultra wide-band directional antennas, multi-octave bicones and high gain collinear omni-directional antennas.
A large catalogue of standard antenna designs is available and we regularly undertake specialist development projects for our customers. From initial concept to finished production, our design and development service provides cost-effective and technically focused solutions.
- 1990 – European Antennas Ltd founded by Managing Director, Brian Phillips
- 1996 – Moved to Cheveley location
- 1999 – Became a member of the Chelton Group, part of Cobham plc
- 2002 – Anechoic antenna test chamber installed on-site
- 2008 – Became part of the Cobham Defence Systems Division
- 2009 – European Antennas Ltd trading as Cobham Antenna Systems, Microwave Antennas
- 2015 – Chelton Ltd trading as Cobham Antenna Systems (Part of Cobham's Communication and Connectivity sector)
- 2021 - Chelton Limited (Part of Transdigm Group Inc.)
CST Microwave Studio (R) and other software is used to assist in the modelling of antenna designs prior to construction, to enhance accuracy and speed up the development cycle. Our on-site spherical near-field test facility (anechoic test chamber) ensures antenna developments meet quoted specifications, with radiation data available.
Our consultancy service can produce design solutions to a wide range of customer needs.
View the corporate website here: www.chelton.com